Community Economic Development Coordinator
Community Futures Centre West (CFCWest) is seeking a professional who can add an innovative perspective to economic growth in a rural environment.
We Make Dreams Happen in Rural Alberta.
You inspire dedication and commitment to excellence. Your organizational skills and applied knowledge of project development, implementation, promotion, and project management is second to none. As an influencer, you know how to build alliances and relationships to engage clients and community partners to meet the needs of other important stakeholders throughout the region. You are a self starter and can work independently in a semi virtual and flexible work environment. This position is permanent part time (three days a week) with the potential for full time hours.
Our Wish List
- Superior relationship building, interpersonal skills, and strong written and communication skills.
- Refined listening, collaboration, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven knowledge of project management, community engagement and solid understanding of grant, proposal and report writing
- Experience with group presentations (In person & virtual), public speaking and training background will be a strong asset.
- Strong understanding of entrepreneurial mindset is essential.
- 4-6 years of project management and community engagement, combined with post secondary certification or degree in the discipline of economic development or related field(s).
- Promotion & marketing experience, including applied knowledge and experience with social media is a plus.
- A self starter who can work with limited supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, and other online programs such as Zoom, Skype or Teams and project management software.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License and be willing to travel throughout the CFCWest region.
CFCWest thanks all applicants for applying for this position but only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted. This posting will stay active until a suitable candidate is found.
*All information sent to CFCWest is collected in compliance with section 33 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. *