Community Futures Yellowhead East is a non-profit, federally funded, community driven organization that supports small business development and rural economic diversification. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Office Administrator/Project Assistant is expected to work collaboratively with the Community Economic Development Coordinator, Business Analyst, Board of Directors and Community Stakeholders, to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Community Futures Yellowhead East Office. This is a one-year contract position with the potential for extension.
Administrative Key Functions
- Represent Community Futures Yellowhead East as first contact
- Maintain all digital and paper files
- Act as Recording Secretary at Board meetings
- Use Office 365 suite of programs and InDesign
- Client Intake
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment
- Assist Executive Director and other staff as required
Project Assistant Key Functions
- Assist with project development, maintenance & execution
- Event coordination
- Provide and or assist in program facilitation as required.
- Maintain, Assist, and coordinate all Grant Applications and Approved Proposals.
- Minimum grade 12 graduate (with preference given to those with post-secondary education).
- Several years’ experience in an administrative setting and or program planning and development.
- Previous experience in administration, financial/banking industry and or project development an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Advanced level experience with Office 365 platform and InDesign
- Valid driver’s license
Contract length: 12 months
For more details on this position and to apply directly, please click here.