We live and work in the communities that you do and our 27 offices are standing ready to provide financing solutions and support to local businesses through these uncertain times.
While developments are happening quickly, we are offering the following information to plan and respond to this rapidly changing situation.
Connect with Us
Community Futures Alberta supports small businesses outside Calgary and Edmonton.
Enter your community into our Location Finder and connect with your closest office.
Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Canada Business App - Stay Connected to news and updates
Alberta Government Supports
Supporting Employers & Employees
Alberta Government Resources
- Supports for Employers - Funding and supportive measures for local businesses, employers and employees.
- Respiratory viruses and the workplace: OHS information for employers, supervisors and workers
- Employment standards rules
- Pandemic Business continuity planning (PDF, 319 KB)
- POSTERS: COVID-19 information
CFIB Small Business Resources
- Keeping your employees safe - Canadian Federation of Independent Business
General Small Business Resources
- Alberta Pandemic Preparedness checklist for business - Alberta Government
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce Pandemic Preparedness website - Canadian Resilience Network
- Continuity Plan Toolkit for Entrepreneurs - Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Resources for Canadian Business - Government of Canada
Economic Development Resources
- Tips for Alberta Business and Community Leaders – Economic Developers Alberta