Self-employment can be a great way for those with a disability or ongoing health condition to stay productive.
Self-employment is made more manageable through:
- Flexible hours
- Personalized work environments
- A sense of control over your own destiny
In addition to specialized loans to Entrepreneurs with Disabilities, our programs also include:
- Business training
- Assistance with a business plan
- Business coaching
Our Entrepreneurs with Disabilities platform also includes ELEVATE*, our business start-up support program that offer additional funding and support.
To be eligible for the Entrepreneurs with Disabilities programs you must:
- Have a self-disclosed disability or ongoing health condition
- Live in rural Alberta
- Have a viable business idea
- Be able to contribute in some way to your business
For more information on our Entrepreneurs with Disabilities programs, please call 1.877.482.3672 or mstoreyalbertacf.com (email us).
*Eligibility requirements must be met in order to participate in our ELEVATE program. Please mstoreyalbertacf.com (contact us) for further details.